• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear, Tepper

Buster Bryce

Just run the damn ball. It's not exciting but it's been effective. Keep Dalton to under 30 passes a game and run the ball. DC keeps trying to be a pass first team and it's not going to work this year. Adapt or look like fools.

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Just run the damn ball. It's not exciting but it's been effective. Keep Dalton to under 30 passes a game and run the ball. DC keeps trying to be a pass first team and it's not going to work this year. Adapt or look like fools.

Well it's been the 19th based rushing attack so it's less than average. Sadly, I think that rushing attack is about to get very dicey with two new OL. I suspect it's going to be a lot of TFL's and sacks this Sunday.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well it's been the 19th based rushing attack so it's less than average. Sadly, I think that rushing attack is about to get very dicey with two new OL. I suspect it's going to be a lot of TFL's and sacks this Sunday.

More reasons to run it first. Hubbard has done really well. I'm not sure it would be close to 19th without him gashing it when given an opportunity.

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

More reasons to run it first. Hubbard has done really well. I'm not sure it would be close to 19th without him gashing it when given an opportunity.

They have the 29th ranked rushing defense, which is even lower than ours.

• Beer 1