• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear, Tepper

Buster Bryce

34 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Gotta be a @CamWhoaaaCam sock account.

I rarely bring Cam up lol

Once again people throwing dirt on my name. All fun n games when the joke is on me. Once I get personal and react then I'm the guy taking everything seriously and getting banned or warned.

@LinvilleGorge @rayzor

Can I clap back or will I get suspended for people baiting me?

38 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I rarely bring Cam up lol

Once again people throwing dirt on my name. All fun n games when the joke is on me. Once I get personal and react then I'm the guy taking everything seriously and getting banned or warned.

@LinvilleGorge @rayzor

Can I clap back or will I get suspended for people baiting me?

let it go GIF

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Holy poo.

I am actually disappointed at the caliber of this thread knowing that.

I caught him before he went too far off the rails. It was coming. Should have waited just for the entertainment value but I'm trying to figure out how to get home from Florida tomorrow. Flight got cancelled.

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I caught him before he went too far off the rails. It was coming. Should have waited just for the entertainment value but I'm trying to figure out how to get home from Florida tomorrow. Flight got cancelled.

Oof. Yeah, I heard that thing is gonna hit Tampa/St. Pete.

Safe travels.

Outside of Sarasota right now. Renting a car in the morning. Fortunately it's already reserved.

Not looking forward to the traffic. They already issued the evacuation notice.

My folks will be staying here with my brother and SiL. They've already got everything batted down and are just about ready for it.

Hopefully won't be too bad.

• Beer 1

My God man, let it rest. I don't think Cam even wants to return at this point and is happy in his new life doing the whole social media thing. Cam was a wonderful guy and grew up to become a good leader right in front of us in his days but he has moved on and you should as well. 

6 hours ago, rayzor said:

Only weak sensitive people retaliate.

You're not weak, are you?

Would you say that weak sensitive rule applies to bullies as well? I tell my 14 year old not to take poo from any bully at school and if physically touched to knock their damn teeth down the back of their throat. Does that mean I gave him weak advice? Am I just too sensitive and weak apparently? We live in a world where sometimes you must retaliate and or make an example out of an asshole or they and their little punk ass friends/followers/teammates will continue to tear down and harm their victims. Sometimes a bully needs to spit their teeth out their mouth to learn a valuable lesson.

Unfortunately it holds true on a playing field as well as there are bullies even between the hash marks. A message board is different I will give you that in that you can't be harmed physically but if a person responsible for retaliation is suspended, I would most definitely suspend someone playing message board bully and baiting as well but unfortunately I realize we live in a society now where the guilty are made excuses for while the victims are penalized when they take up for themselves. It seems like opposite world where good is bad and bad is now considered good. I guess I will just keep being weak and sensitive and enjoy watching a bully spit their teeth out their smug mouths and playing the victim card right after while I relish in a good chuckle at how justice was served.

Edited by Ricky Prickles