• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Austin Corbett Lost for the Season

Prowler2k18

I initially said 0-1 win at the start with Bryce. 3-4 after the Raiders. I honestly see us going 2-15 and picking #1. Well luck into one more win. lol some of our more over eager huddlers we’re talking playoffs. 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Flames 1

26 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I initially said 0-1 win at the start with Bryce. 3-4 after the Raiders. I honestly see us going 2-15 and picking #1. Well luck into one more win. lol some of our more over eager huddlers we’re talking playoffs. 

TBH, this could be a year of very stiff competition for that #1 spot overall. There are a lot of oddball dumpster fire teams.

Giants are awful, Pats are awful, Dolphins could be terrible depending on Tua, Raiders look very bad and possibly getting worse, Browns look like a dumpster fire, Titans and Jags are in tailspins. 

It's a wild early first thirdish of a season.

• Beer 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah, I feel relatively safe that Derek Carr isn't going to get the Saints anywhere relevant.
    • Horn is not the problem at all. Any pressure from the Dline and safety help would make you change your mind. Show me a Dline with pressure and I'll show you a secondary that looks good. They compliment each other. 
    • Yeah I don't know either. It's so bad at so many other places but I assumed he was on man when healthy, especially with the poo show everywhere else. He keeps looking like he was expecting help over the top on a bunch of his bad plays. Yesterday was just worse with a rookie getting the green dot and guys dropping along the way.  We're fugged either way so even if they blow it like every other time they should still try to do it the right way. He is on year 3 so next year is the time they should trade him by if they are not 100% on a second contract. I'm not sold on his health but he has only gone more than 5 games once in his career healthy which was 8 I believe. Keep him until the end of the year and see where it goes unless they get a Burns type offer is my take.