• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Austin Corbett Lost for the Season

Prowler2k18

37 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I initially said 3-5 wins and adjusted up to 4-6 after the Raiders. Turns out, they are just also quite bad.

I still think we win 3. We will win one late to drop us two spots in the draft.

If we only get 3 wins, I think the only other team that could possibly outsuck us would be the Pats. With how awful our defense is, I don't think we have to worry about winning many more games this year

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

If we only get 3 wins, I think the only other team that could possibly outsuck us would be the Pats. With how awful our defense is, I don't think we have to worry about winning many more games this year

We will run into at least one more "they played terrible" and "we played great" game like the Raiders. It's just inevitable.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We will run into at least one more "they played terrible" and "we played great" game like the Raiders. It's just inevitable.

No doubt. I think even if the other team plays terrible, they still drop 30 on our defense. We could still steal a win or 2 if Dalton and the run game ball out though.

I think 3-4 wins is what we get and I honestly think that gets us at worst the #2 pick if the Patriots outsuck us

Edited by PleaseCutStewart
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, jb2288 said:

This is insane. I’ve never seen an injury situation like this before 

2004 - we had 13 players on IR (including Steve Smith) and started 1-7.  

John Fox did a masterful coaching job that year and the team rallied to finish 7-9 and almost made the playoffs behind a strong run game with Nick Goings and a stout defense.  It took a Michael Vick 4th and 12 conversion where he made the most insane play I've ever seen to keep us out of the playoffs.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 4

1 hour ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

No doubt. I think even if the other team plays terrible, they still drop 30 on our defense. We could still steal a win or 2 if Dalton and the run game ball out though.

I think 3-4 wins is what we get and I honestly think that gets us at worst the #2 pick if the Patriots outsuck us

Jags are in the running as well

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Screenshot_20241007_145728.thumb.jpg.69e30e65175065940c12a6d2e503ffed.jpg

Screenshot_20241007_145800.thumb.jpg.b1f4b9fd3604aa8681979ff82641ed62.jpg

But we got to draft a guy we thought the Cowboys wanted! Ha Ha, Jerry Jones. Go suck an egg! Of course, we are like the only team in the league that is stupid enough to use high picks on running backs anymore. But we got him, and to top it off he was injured, we knew he wasn't able to play, and we took him anyway. How do you like them apples, Jerry Jones?

It is just so hard to see why we have such a terrible roster.