• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Injuries

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Yea, i seen one play against the saints and that burner got by him and he was upset before he reached the TD. I got no clue what the play calls are, but something is "off"(couple others). Seatbelt Horn didnt need safety help, it was like a young revis out there. Maybe the two injuries have changed his mind and body. idk. 

Hes just not that "guy" it seems, I hope this honest take doesnt get labeled as a "hater" non-sense. Cause Im a big fan, he was pro day one and unlucky with the injury stuff. I heard he was like CMC and was over-training his body and causing stress issues that lead to injuries issues. The guy is working too hard....

Panthers cannot keep trading everyone, but.........hes got a awful history and now hes not at the same elite level. Just dangerous to sign some 100 million deal, but it would be hard to find a good replacement. Pass rush has not helped him AT ALL, thats needs to be said. 

Yeah I don't know either. It's so bad at so many other places but I assumed he was on man when healthy, especially with the poo show everywhere else. He keeps looking like he was expecting help over the top on a bunch of his bad plays. Yesterday was just worse with a rookie getting the green dot and guys dropping along the way. 

We're fugged either way so even if they blow it like every other time they should still try to do it the right way. He is on year 3 so next year is the time they should trade him by if they are not 100% on a second contract. I'm not sold on his health but he has only gone more than 5 games once in his career healthy which was 8 I believe. Keep him until the end of the year and see where it goes unless they get a Burns type offer is my take. 

Horn is not the problem at all.

Any pressure from the Dline and safety help would make you change your mind.

Show me a Dline with pressure and I'll show you a secondary that looks good. They compliment each other. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Panic said:

Horn is not the problem at all.

Any pressure from the Dline and safety help would make you change your mind.

Show me a Dline with pressure and I'll show you a secondary that looks good. They compliment each other. 

At all people just need things to complain about . Dude had 10 targets with only 17 rec allowed coming into a week 4 game and you got guys in here saying he not lockdown any more lol what