• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Are You Doing as a Fan??

Hoenheim

I just look for incremental progress. I didn't expect a good season, because that's not what happens when your team is a disaster. I enjoyï seeing some of our new additions make a few plays, and that gives me hope that there is 8ii to build upon. Let's get the QB right, and perhaps the progress will become more perceptible to more people.

Interest in the panthers and the NFL is at an all time low for me. I used to never miss SNF or MNF and I’ve probably watched 30 minutes of those games all year. Didn’t turn on either for one second this week and turned our game off when it hit 21-7. I haven’t attended a home game in 4 years and don’t know when I’ll be back. The team is just a collection of mismatched free agents and awful draft picks who mainly seem like their biggest interest is in collecting a paycheck. I believe Canales when he says he wants to build a culture but realistically the cards are stacked way against that.

As fans of this team in the end it's just a game. We have the luxury of not being paid by the organization and having jobs in the line so to us it's just a game. The sun will still rise and set no matter how many games this team wins or loses. I want them to be successful but in the end I don't control it or even make decisions to help it so I have to just accept what I see and if I'm not content with the results not let it get to me that badly. My on the bright side comment would be "At least we don't have to watch Bryce lead this team on offense any longer as it was completely unwatchable then".