• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Are You Doing as a Fan??

Hoenheim

I've been at peace since we benched Bryce, the team is bad and I know that so these results really aren't going to effect me in the long run this year. Just going to tune in here and there to look for some small wins and enjoy having a decent playcaller at HC for the first time in my life. 

• Pie 1

Just pointing out the next priority problem I see until they're replaced, the culture is fixed and the Panthers are playoff/division contenders again. The faster we move through this list, the more we can focus on competitive improvement instead of self sabotage. Saw the problems slowly building over the last decade.

1. Was Young (corrected)

2. Evero

3. Pass protection

4. Run defense on DL

5. Draft/Scouting/Roster building strategy

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

No Problem Whatever GIF by The Good Films

1. Perfect Gif to sum this up. 
2. he’s wearing jellies. Yes!!

3. In the Jerry years, even in down years, we still had an identity. We had an owner who had himself played in the NFL. He knew what a football player looked like. Hurney took a lot of swings and struck out frequently, but every so often he would bust a Barry Bonds home run. We were never once this completely devoid of talent. I’m trying to find confidence in Dan as a GM, but I know who his boss is. Same with Canales. Evero… God only knows. Even the best electrician won’t be able to wire up a panel with a pair of needle nose pliers and a steak knife. 

It’s all just a complete show right now. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Eh, interested in the team is the lowest it has ever been, heck interest in NFL football is the lowest it has ever been.  But I will always be a Panthers fan.

I feel the same way and like you, will always be a Carolina Panthers fan. It is a shame how the Panthers have never been a consistent wining  franchise and with an owner like Tepper's I don't see any positive changes going forward.

Always a fan at least better without young in there b/c we do get to see at least a td a game or so.  As a young nfl franchise its pretty amazing how bad the panthers have been through the years...rodney pete years...wienkie years....clausen years... cams spent years...now young disaster.  I still think Matt Moore could have been decent and I think Kyle Allen could be .   Apparently Darnold and Mayfield just needed a change.  Dont think young just needs a change b/c he just seems to lack nfl physical talent.