• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Are You Doing as a Fan??

Hoenheim

Personally, This game just hit me harder than usual for some reason.  Maybe its the full circle effect of the bears beating our ass with the qb from the pick we gave them.. we just look like dog poo. I can hear the visceral frustration from few other panther fans I know getting embarrassed like that.

I'm just sick of all the losing and embarrassment for thr last 7 years. 

Makes me wonder how other fans are feeling. Wonder if we're going to start losing even hardcore fans if this is just another really shitty loosing season. 

Think the best thing I did on Sunday, was listen to the game and get some other stuff done instead of wasting time watching it.

I'm still going to be a fan regardless.  But I'm starting to enter that mode where I'm more disinterested and I got the game on in the background. 

I can't believe this team has hardly any bandwagon/casual fans. And obviously we don't have the legacy or history of many older franchises in the NFL. 

Just a weird spot man. Every time anyone comments on my panther gear they just grimace and say damn, sucks to be you..

This franchise used to hang their hats on defense. It's demoralizing to see them get punked like this. Makes you wonder if there's better things you could be doing with your Sunday. 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 5

I think the hardest part as a fan is there is nothing to get excited about. No young QB prospect showing some promise. No banger defense or offensive player that is must watch. Chuba Hubbard is probably the most exciting player on the team, and he's likely gone next year. 

I need something to get excited about, unfortunately there is nothing. This is why selecting someone like Sheduer, and all the media attention that coming with him, might be what the Panthers need, because there is just no excitement at all. Even though that's not what I would want, I could get the attraction to it.

• Pie 1

I knew we'd be bad this season, but I was holding out some hope that Bryce would be marginally competent given all of the investment on the o-line. At this point, I don't see how we turn things around. If Tepper hadn't proven he'll make the worst decision every time, I'd have some hope, but here we are. I feel like the guy in the tree in Jerry Clower's coon huntin' story except I'm stuck in the tree with a Panther -" just shoot up here amongst us, one of us has got to have some relief".

I’m fine. Knew we would still be picking top 5. Knew there would be games like this. While Dalton is better than Bryce, he’s still not that good. I don’t even blame the loss on him. Poor coaching and bad defense did us in. Maybe Canales should’ve gotten a vet OC. He’s still green, and needs to focus on being HC. I was shocked we got away from the run so quickly. That is Chicagos weakness

I still plan on watching the games. Something I was not willing to do with Bryce starting.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 4

I'm fine as in I'm a non-participatory fan.  I don't care anymore, I don't get the stomach feels when it's a close game in the second half.  I have no expectations, Dalton didn't change that, he just made it temporarily interesting. 

I'm more-so enjoying Sunday fall football vibes with the fam and my attention is only partially on our games anymore. Made some good chili so that was nice.  

I've been consistently not watching our games in full in a few years.  Early this year, I was turning it off after our first few drives.  The benching got me to tune in again and now, it's settled back to quad boxing or redzone again.