• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The worst defense in the NFL

Jmac

8 hours ago, Chaos said:

Our defense cannot be considered a professional football defense. Back ups or not, they should at least qualify as NFL talent and they don’t. Injuries happen but this is some next level bullshit. fug Evero and his so called defensive unit that plays like homeless ass. 

I mean it's the least talented defense this franchise has ever fielded and that is if we were at full strength with no injuries. Did you think that would get better starting former Home Depot stockers from the PS?

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean it's the least talented defense this franchise has ever fielded and that is if we were at full strength with no injuries. Did you think that would get better starting former Home Depot stockers from the PS?

Nope, but what we’re seeing on the field isn’t an accident, it’s years of methodical fugery that won’t end anytime soon. My ire is directed at the F.O. that created this shitshow, not the players that should be at Home Depot. 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Nope, but what we’re seeing on the field isn’t an accident, it’s years of methodical fugery that won’t end anytime soon. My ire is directed at the F.O. that created this shitshow, not the players that should be at Home Depot. 

Oh absolutely. None of these guys created this scenario. Bryce didn't trade for himself. TMJ/Mingo/XL didn't over draft themselves. Miles Sanders didn't sign himself to an absolute goofy amount of money.

This is what bad ownership looks like. It isn't even remotely unprecedented. There are ample examples of what we are going through in the past 25+ years from the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. 

Bad owners hire bad management, who hire bad evaluators and all of them hire bad coaches and/or bad talent. 

This is what this was supposed to look like.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Jmac said:

Between the injuries and the JAG's they have playing, this has got to be the worst bunch they have ever had.

Totally unable to stop any thing and just flopping around missing tackles with zero pass rush.

After watching this team for 20 plus years, I can honestly say this is the worst I have seen. They should go full defense in the draft regardless of any other needs.

No matter who the QB is, they can't win with this defense.

No... We need to draft BPA - hopefully our front office can actually assess talent this go around. There honestly isn't 1 position I would say we are strong at outside of maybe RB if Brooks looks good. Maybe oline, but it never hurts to have oline depth.

We need to stop taking the philosophy of only draft XXX positions when we are like 3 very good drafts away from being mediocre. Just start building talent for when our next QB is drafted/ready to play.

• Beer 2

12 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Donte Jackson just got an INT against the Cowboys as I was typing that lol. 

And Donte was covering CeeDee Lamb when he got the pick for the Steelers.

All these former Panthers excelling when they leave makes you think…

And Frankie Luvu left Carolina for less money to play in a better system?  lol the Commanders were the 32nd best defense last year.

Frankie Luvu Career Day

• Beer 1