• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blame Bryce Young!

MRenshaw

Sure - Bryce is terrible. But this falls to Fitterer and Tepper for selling the farm and moving mountains to get him. Morgan is also partially responsible, but props to him for ripping the Band-Aid off and trying to move on.

But I will not condemn building up the offensive line. 

I thought about this a lot watching the game today. We got whooped by a team that was just way more talented than us overall and was largely because we traded a poo load of compensation with them to just to get bryce. It's a agonizing feeling and like you said it just seems like bryce hasn't took it seriously enough. He didn't give 2 shits about not playing in the pre season and obviously didn't rationalize just how bad he has been cuz he was surprised he got benched. 

It's just infuriating and knowing it sets you back for years is hard enough. It's a lot easier watching other teams make these horrible decisions. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SurvivalSloth said:

Sure - Bryce is terrible. But this falls to Fitterer and Tepper for selling the farm and moving mountains to get him. Morgan is also partially responsible, but props to him for ripping the Band-Aid off and trying to move on.

But I will not condemn building up the offensive line. 

I said earlier today I have no problem with that as it was need, but i feel like if you have to spend that much money on 2 guards then you probably think your QB needs it that much. Sad reality is bryce was still horrible. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

It was just salt in the wound today watching the national network’s highlights mentioning what the panthers sacrificed in the trade with the bears only to have it all biting us in the ass right now. We are the laughing stock of the league and I hope Tepper is humiliated. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

This is fuggin asinine thinking.  Bryce didn’t make us give up any fuggin thing.  He of course wanted to be #1 who wouldn’t.  Bryce has no blame at all for being drafted by the shet franchise.  Wake up

Man, you are .... well, this is what I wrote that YOU quoted!

Personally, but him being here is a big factor. The sacrifices made in the name of Young were crippling.

Where did I say that Bryce made us do anything? Besides making us suck when he is on the field.

Learn to fuging read before you call me out.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

12 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I thought about this a lot watching the game today. We got whooped by a team that was just way more talented than us overall and was largely because we traded a poo load of compensation with them to just to get bryce. It's a agonizing feeling and like you said it just seems like bryce hasn't took it seriously enough. He didn't give 2 shits about not playing in the pre season and obviously didn't rationalize just how bad he has been cuz he was surprised he got benched. 

It's just infuriating and knowing it sets you back for years is hard enough. It's a lot easier watching other teams make these horrible decisions. 

Kinda crazy to think about how much of the bears starters came as a direct result of the panthers trades...it was like a terrible madden trade you do with yourself controlling another team just to build up the other really bad team. Bryce Young is horrible not even worthy of 3rd string in the nfl.  Not his fault panthers fell for it that is ownership gm .  With all that being said trade him for anything panthers can get and spend this draft getting defense and wrs.  thielen being out is huge outside of johnson nothing left . 

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Chaos said:

It was just salt in the wound today watching the national network’s highlights mentioning what the panthers sacrificed in the trade with the bears only to have it all biting us in the ass right now. We are the laughing stock of the league and I hope Tepper is humiliated. 

Yeah, seeing a players explode on us that we drafted when we had a decent scouting department was very gut wrenching.