• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical say we get the #1 pick.

CamWhoaaCam

1 minute ago, CRA said:

100% you take Dak and 2 1st round picks. No brainer.  HERE WE GOOOOOO! 

then you let Dallas join the recent list of foolish teams that traded away the farm for a lotto ticket QB.  

I agree. Not sure how it work salary cap wise, but if we taking on that contract I would expect those 2 future 1st round picks would be a must in any conversation.

Dak isn't the best QB, but I think he could make us a playoff team if we build this team the right way and start adding legit talent with those picks.

I only thought of this because there is no chance Shedeur wants to play here.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

I agree. Not sure how it work salary cap wise, but if we taking on that contract I would expect those 2 future 1st round picks would be a must in any conversation.

Dak isn't the best QB, but I think he could make us a playoff team if we build this team the right way and start adding legit talent with those picks.

I only thought of this because there is no chance Shedeur wants to play here.

Dak is good enough for us to be decent and entertaining.  Which is a destination we have been far from for a long time.  Plus, given our lack of talent….those first would be huge for us. 

• Pie 1

With a very important high draft pick incoming. After watching how Washington has completely changed their direction Tepper has to look at that as an example. He has to start with figuring out how to ID an up in coming GM and do and say what ever he needs to do to get the hire. Then that's it, stay out of his way. If the GM hires some coach you think is a terd you say nothing and stick with it until the GM makes a change. Washington fans were livid with the Quinn hire but even as a D coach he has had an awesome plan for their rookie QB that the fans did not see coming.

This is why I was livid when some were talking about they did not care if Tepper pulled Young. Tepper can not be making calls like that whether we agree or disagree period.......sorry rant over!

Make it a 3 way deal like in baseball. Let someone else take Dax I don't want him for that kind of money.

As far as picking our quarterbacks I am yelling this to whom it may concern:

IF YOU LOBBIED TO CHOOSE BRYCE YOUNG AS THE TOP QUARTERBACK.....

STFU ABOUT QUARTERBACKS IN ROUND 1. TALK ABOUT WHO WE TAKE IN ROUND 2. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

Dak is good enough for us to be decent and entertaining.  Which is a destination we have been far from for a long time.  Plus, given our lack of talent….those first would be huge for us. 

For sure. Dak is a pro bowl caliber QB. It's not like we getting a bum QB in return. Dak can play the position. Hell with less pressure maybe he balls out in the smaller market. I would love this deal for us.