• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical say we get the #1 pick.

CamWhoaaCam

I'd do a massive multi trade down if possible. I'd trade down twice lol. That's how talent deprived our team is.

Hypothetical that we stay at #1. I'd say Sheddur Sanders (if Deion let's him come here), Travis Hunter, James Pearce in that order.

What I'd expect them to do is draft a qb if we picking at 1. Canales would do anything to get his own guy at center if tepper let him imo his job is on the line. Best way to keep your job as a hc is get a good qb.

13 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I agree. Not sure how it work salary cap wise, but if we taking on that contract I would expect those 2 future 1st round picks would be a must in any conversation.

Dak isn't the best QB, but I think he could make us a playoff team if we build this team the right way and start adding legit talent with those picks.

I only thought of this because there is no chance Shedeur wants to play here.

If we kept Dak, we inherit the base salary and any of the unpaid bonus money(as in, everything but the prorated signing bonus). If we trade Dak afterwards, I believe it would just be any guaranteed portions of the contract. Not 100% about that.

It is a fantasy scenario if for no other reason that trading Dak would give Dallas a $151 mil dead cap hit. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Never underestimate how dumb our owner is.
    • people out here crapping on front office decisions and then propose we get daniel jones to save us. incredible.  
    • I don't agree the offensive players were his choice, when his head coach has a total offensive background and given the situation. I view it like... FA, Morgan's job on Offensive guys was probably the nuts and bolts, the mechanics of making the trade or deal or signing happen. Seeing if we could swing it, having discussions about it with Canales, Tilis, and Tepper too no doubt.  He would have done the wheeling and dealing and turning the cards in to make those things happen. But would you ask him or would you ask Canales who is building the offense, to choose offensive players? I mean, Canales all the way for me. Defensive players, Canales probably wouldn't overrule Morgan. Now, it was apparent that he was indulging Evero on some of those acquisitions. But isn't he sort of supposed to collaborate with the coaches in charge of that side of the ball?  Wallace looked not too great yesterday but he was really thrown into a raging fire, so I am not out on him. But I was irritated and dismayed at his seeming lack of disappointment in the loss when I saw his postgame locker room minutes.  I need to see things with Young out of the picture and not influencing every fuging decision.