• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical say we get the #1 pick.

CamWhoaaCam

26 minutes ago, strato said:

As far as picking our quarterbacks I am yelling this to whom it may concern:

IF YOU LOBBIED TO CHOOSE BRYCE YOUNG AS THE TOP QUARTERBACK.....

STFU ABOUT QUARTERBACKS IN ROUND 1. TALK ABOUT WHO WE TAKE IN ROUND 2. 

Are you talking about fans?   cause I don’t think the decision makers were polling the  fan base when they made that choice.   Our opinions are of no consequence to them outside of buying tickets, merch etc.  

Edited by CBDellinger

1 minute ago, CBDellinger said:

Are you talking about fans?   cause I don’t think the decision makers were polling the  fan base when they made that choice.   Our opinions are of no consequence to them outside of buying tickets, merch etc.  

Yeah I am.

And that IS to whom it may concern, the over the top opinion pushers. That were dead wrong. 

You push and you are right? Okay I am listening. You pushed that? And want to push more of your Quarterback savant-ness? Spare us. 

i think this upcoming draft is going to be tough to rip people off for that mega haul….just due to the number of QBs and none of them being that lab built generational hype dude or having a crazy resume. 

if we can’t get a legit haul….just draft Travis Hunter and stay away from these QBs 

• Pie 1

Shedeur will be a bust in the NFL, I'd bet my bottom dollar on it

I'd rather take Travis Hunter over T-Mac (and you know my feelings on that) than take Shedeur at any draft slot

And if nobody will trade for the 1st overall, I'm still taking T-Mac regardless.

5 years from now he'll be discussed as a Top 5 WR in the league, I'm fully convinced of it, personal biases aside.

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 1

Thanks god you guys aren’t GMs. We’re not trading the #1 pick for a 32 years old QB. We have one of the least talented rosters in the league. And we’d stuggle gutting what little we do have to make room for Dak’s contract 

If we get #1 and we like a QB take him. If not draft the BPA.