• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boycott this sh… stuff

restNChrist

For real.  Some say boycotts are overreactions or pointless.  Carolina deserves better!  This is year after year after year of heartaches and sorrow!  Boo this owner.  Don’t pad his pockets anymore!  Don’t buy tickets don’t buy gear demand more from your team! 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, restNChrist said:

For real.  Some say boycotts are overreactions or pointless.  Carolina deserves better!  This is year after year after year of heartaches and sorrow!  Boo this owner.  Don’t pad his pockets anymore!  Don’t buy tickets don’t buy gear demand more from your team! 

....been doing this sht since 2020.... be nice if everyone got onboard.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, restNChrist said:

I'm waiting to see rolls of cut up Panthers gear when the stores run out of TP again

I’m still going to watch, attend a game a year and prob buy 1-2 pieces of merch a year. I’m a fan. I can’t help it. I would love like a 30% off discount code for my team sucking though. Fingers crossed UNC basketball can have atleast an elite 8 type season this year to counter balance my fandom

• Pie 1

Gzzz here we go again. After the first 2 weeks we heard this crap. Then we beat the Raiders. The fans and I will remind you people on this board could not wait to get out the stadium for Cincy. So all it took was an old over the hill back up QB to beat another bottom 3 team and people flocked and couldn't wait to get out and pay Tepper at the stadium.

15 minutes ago, Deltek44 said:

Gzzz here we go again. After the first 2 weeks we heard this crap. Then we beat the Raiders. The fans and I will remind you people on this board could not wait to get out the stadium for Cincy. So all it took was an old over the hill back up QB to beat another bottom 3 team and people flocked and couldn't wait to get out and pay Tepper at the stadium.

What game were you watching? That was a Bengals home game in Charlotte 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Just got rid of my PSL's last year and merch boycott is about 3 seasons old. 

Thankfully I didn't take the PSL plunge back in 2013. The Dipper era has gotten not one thin dime from me....its a badge I wear.

• Beer 2

13 hours ago, restNChrist said:

Pretty sure most of us have been boycotting since the Fatt Fhule years. Unfortunately the TV deal will keep our boycott from mattering in the least. That and the fact that opposing teams fans will continue to fill our stadium.

All we can pretty much do is just completely ignore the Panthers and continue to let ole cuck Tepper continue to look like a clown.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Pretty sure most of us have been boycotting since the Fatt Fhule years. Unfortunately the TV deal will keep our boycott from mattering in the least. That and the fact that opposing teams fans will continue to fill our stadium.

All we can pretty much do is just completely ignore the Panthers and continue to let ole cuck Tepper continue to look like a clown.

I will continue to watch games because I am still a fan. As you said, the butts in the seat is such an insanely small portion of the NFL profits that it isn't relevant at all to Tepper's bottom line.

But, us not showing up will at least further embarrass him. Perhaps we will get some more incidents of him being heckled in his box by all the opposing fanbases in his stadium.