• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Horn ejection

mc52beast

Horn was frustrated at the beatdown and tried to fight the entire Bears OLine (lol)

I don't even hate it. He's the only player on that defense with any pride and fight in them. Rest of those guys are just out there cashing checks and DGAF.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

27 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Also did Horn get burned on the two DJ scores? 

First score he thought he was passing it off to Nick Scott (who promptly allowed DJ to score)

second score was on Michael Jackson. 

3 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Horn was frustrated at the beatdown and tried to fight the entire Bears OLine (lol)

I don't even hate it. He's the only player on that defense with any pride and fight in them. Rest of those guys are just out there cashing checks and DGAF.

Eh, I think many of them do care, they're just not good, like even a little.  With all the injuries, we're playing guys that legit would be PS players for other teams and I dont blame them for that, its just that we dont have healthy players.