• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games 10/6

LinvilleGorge

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

KC stadium is what a real home stadium should look like. Panthers have never had this type of crowd.

We also haven't existed for 65 years and had 11 straight winning seasons with 10 playoff appearances, 4 Super Bowl appearances and 3 titles.

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Coker is very interesting and deserves more in game reps to see just how far he can develop. He may very well be a diamond in the rough and we are foolish if we do not keep him out there now. XL I believe will be fine but I'm probably biased due to personal reasons there. My boy was slightly overdrafted but will NOT bust. I know due to personal reasons and I know what kind of young man is behind the guy you are playing on Sundays. He may have some growing pains this season but he will put up some numbers and will continue to develop to the point that he will not be seen as a bust. But definitely don't take my word for it, just wait and see. Mingo I am disappointed in so far. He occasionally flashes something that gives a slight glimmer of hope and then hits the ground with a thud it almost feels like. It's not time to give up on him as last year was tough for development with any WR having Bryce throwing to them so I've counted this season almost as Mingos rookie season 2.0. By seasons end i want to see Mingo contributing more and less errors or issues tracking balls in the air or basically being bitched by an opposing DB. I consider him a rookie again this season yet held to a slightly higher standard since he has done this before last season and is at least familiar with life in the NFL. TE Sanders: Yep, bad game but he gets and needs more time to develop. You have a rookie who needs in game reps here so if you want to see what he can be in the future get him even more reps in this throw away season with a QB who of course is not an all pro but who is very capable of getting the ball to him through the air unlike Bryce is at all. Sanders needs more time and needs more game development time it's as simple as that and anyone who calls him a "bust" and "cut him" already is hot take jag-offc and there is a reason they have never been paid as any sort of coach or even managerial role in anything football related. Stick with pressing buttons on your keyboards in your little cubicles. You know, poo you actually know and do well since you are so quick to say cut Sanders after his 5th game at the NFL level.  There's my analysis and/or hot takes but what do I know of course.
    • Yeah Fitt was a disaster of a GM completely and every move he made has to be questioned. I'm sure a few will pan out long term that we have but even a broken clock is right twice per day so that isn't saying too awful much in his favor. 
    • Agreed and great non biased point! It is his worst year stats wise but other factors most definitely playing in there as well just as you said.