• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games 10/6

I always liked Kyle Allen. He's not a long-term answer as a starter but he's a good backup or bridge guy.

Honestly, he just made the best throw for the Steelers so far tonight. I would've been tempted to roll with him the way Fields has looked tonight.

Though Fields looks reenergized after coming back in 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I've always liked Fields but the way he's been playing tonight I honestly don't know why the Steelers were in such a rush to get him back out there. After Kyle Allen hit on that 20 yard pass if I was Tomlin I would've gotten word to the medical team to be "very thorough" with this evaluation.

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I always liked Kyle Allen. He's not a long-term answer as a starter but he's a good backup or bridge guy.

Honestly, he just made the best throw for the Steelers so far tonight. I would've been tempted to roll with him the way Fields has looked tonight.

Though Fields looks reenergized after coming back in 

The Kyle Allen win stretch was probably the last truly wholesome football fun of Panthers football. One game of Cam was cool but it was basically a publicity stunt from Tepper, and the Wilks run was cool until he didn't get the HC job for real. It all keeps coming back to one shitty owner at this point for me. I think the Kyle Allen stretch the fans and players didn't know how actually garbage things were about to turn and took it for granted

• Pie 1