• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason

2 hours ago, frankw said:

Back to back years the Hornets make an unpopular pick and so far both are studs. At least something is going right in the QC.

If everyone stays healthy, “big if I know” the lineup of Ball, Miller, Salaun, Bridges, Williams can do some damage I think. 

the good thing about that lineup is that 2-4 can switch defensively with no problems. Helps cover Ball as well on the defensive side. 

Edited by carpanfan96
  • Pie 2

8 hours ago, Prowler2k18 said:

I like the new direction but Hornets’ ugly habit of squandering a big lead resurfaced again tonight. Good thing it’s preseason and I’m sure a learning opportunity for the young guys.

To be fair, unless it was a blowout or because of injuries most of those guys that played the second half wouldn't have played in the regular season.

10 hours ago, Prowler2k18 said:

I like the new direction but Hornets’ ugly habit of squandering a big lead resurfaced again tonight. Good thing it’s preseason and I’m sure a learning opportunity for the young guys.

A) the 4 point play that sent the game to overtime was complete BS

B) most of the guys on the court in the 4th quarter will be in the G League in a few weeks. 

C) Salaun looks really good.