• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason

jayboogieman

every tv option I have is blocked.  Funny thing is, it showed Bally had the game and Eric and Dell came on, then it switched to a fishing show.

Apparently the only way I can hear those two is to pay 10 bucks a month.  But will I hear Eric?  I've been through this before.  10 years ago I signed up for NBA TV only to find out Hornets games were blocked in Myrtle Beach. LOL!!!!

How do you build a following if fans can't watch the game?  I watched every game through all those pathetic seasons and now they want me to pay to watch the worst franchise in NBA history?

and btw, radio streaming is also blocked out.  You have to pay for that was well

Edited by Captain Morgan
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

every tv option I have is blocked.  Funny thing is, it showed Bally had the game and Eric and Dell came on, then it switched to a fishing show.

Apparently the only way I can hear those two is to pay 10 bucks a month.  But will I hear Eric?  I've been through this before.  10 years ago I signed up for NBA TV only to find out Hornets games were blocked in Myrtle Beach. LOL!!!!

How do you build a following if fans can't watch the game?  I watched every game through all those pathetic seasons and now they want me to pay to watch the worst franchise in NBA history?

and btw, radio streaming is also blocked out.  You have to pay for that was well

I doubt it's Dell and Eric, but the bramzad TV channel on Youtube is streaming the game

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

So far I like what Lee is doing. Hopefully this Hornets team will at least give us some fun basketball to watch even if they don't win much for the time being.

The rookie Salaun had a nice game as well. He looks more comfortable then he did in summer league. Just like Miller he seems to play better with the big boy roster around him. I know a lot of people hated this pick, but I like this kid potential.

• Pie 5