• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales was awful today

BIGH2001

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Today's game was a perfect storm of suck. A long list of things that went wrong with a nearly non-existent list of things that went right.

In other words, a perfect microcosm of the Tepper era.

Can't really inside trade your way to a winning NFL season. 

2 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

We just don't have enough talent. Period. Idc who the coach is

I mean this has been the reason for a while now.  Guessing we probably trade Brown next because we give up good players every offseason.  To suck like this for multiple years now and still have no talent is remarkable 

Edited by Shocker

1 hour ago, Gapanthersfan said:

They got cute. Instead of sticking with the run with a RB that was gashing it, they wanted to showcase their air attack, but it wasn’t there, repeatedly.! And they still stuck with it.

Incompletions on first down put us behind the sticks. It’s like they refused to run on 1st down. Andy was off. The whole line was off, but Chuba was still beasting. Dude could have run for 150 yards and 2 TDs easily, and the game would have been competitive. On first and goal, he got 1 touch. 

Something was off. There was just a weird vibe. Energy wasn’t there, like something else was going on. 

The OL might have been on if the defense wasn't throwing them off. 

I don't think 150 yards and 2 TDs from Chuba was doing poo to help our defense.

I think they had a 35 second drive, and then a 55 second drive right behind it. You can't compete if that's the best you can do.

Edited by strato

8 minutes ago, strato said:

The OL might have been on if the defense wasn't throwing them off. 

I don't think 150 yards ans 2 TDs from Chuba was doing poo to help our defense.

I think they had a 35 second drive, and then a 55 second drive right behind it. You can't compete if that's the best you can do.

Defense got the biggest beat down I’ve ever seen in a Panthers game. I don’t understand how we continually have everyone injured. In this type of game, if we could have at least tried to keep their offense off the field it maybe wouldn’t have been completely humiliating. 

They had no answer for Chuba and he was getting us first downs. Then they went full moron and kept calling plays the defense was begging them to play. Then we couldn’t buy a first down and it was a wrap at that point. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Also, the Raiders and Bengals just have bad defenses.  

It’s ballgame when this team sees decent defense 

The Raiders best DL was hobbled against us and they just aren’t good on defense overall.  The offense is terrible as well

Edited by Shocker