• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales was awful today

BIGH2001

1 minute ago, BIGH2001 said:

The first two games with Dalton I thought were well coached and played to our strengths despite the obvious roster weaknesses. Today it was clear that the bears figured out our offense and our protection scheme and kicked our ass all over the field. Memo to the coach: you can’t just do the same thing every week and expect success, you have to adjust. It’s only one game but getting this badly outcoached by Matt Eberflus (a shitty coach in his own right) is a bit discouraging. Hopefully there will be a strategy change next week.

He sucks. But the team will never be good under Tepper. 

The only way we were going to win this game was to run the ball. We ran it successfully then abandoned it. Did we run it on second down at all in the first half? I hate going to a Riverfoxwilks game plan, but it would have been the way to go given the state of our defense

• Pie 1

He’s a rookie too.  Hopefully he can identify it, understand it and learn from it.

IMO he still looks like the best HC prospect we’ve had in years.  Not to mention this roster wasn’t great to begin with and with injuries it’s down right ugly.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

He was awful, but at the same time based on what ive seen and his mentality, he looks like he's gonna learn from this. Seems like he's also trying a lot of stuff while we don't really have the roster to compete for playoffs. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

He lost me today and I suspect he lost a lot of the players.  You get a great TD run on the first drive and start passing all over the place to no success.  Come on man, what a shitty game plan.

Then, he puts Bust Young in the game.  Why though? That dude just showed us, once again, why he is the biggest bust in NFL history.

Way to go, idiot, you lost a lot of fans today.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2