• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At least we’re not the Browns

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

There's likely a few people who'd agree 😕

Howie cracked up and quickly corrected the old man.

”I think you mean sit him.  Not put him down”

Regardless, the Browns may be benching their $230 million guaranteed QB and that’s insane.

2 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Howie cracked up and quickly corrected the old man.

”I think you mean sit him.  Not put him down”

Regardless, the Browns may be benching their $230 million guaranteed QB and that’s insane.

More than a few Browns fans would suggest that idea for Jim Haslam

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

The Browns have been to the playoffs more recently. 

That’s one reason I called it worse.  They made the playoffs last year. And are now 1-4 like us.  And talking about benching their QB.

The other is everything they gave up for Watson.  People calling the Bryce trade the worst in history, just look up the Wiki page for the Watson trade.  Holy crap.

• Beer 1

Just now, HardcoreHokie said:

That’s one reason I called it worse.  They made the playoffs last year. And are now 1-4 like us.  And talking about benching their QB.

The other is everything they gave up for Watson.  People calling the Bryce trade the worst in history, just look up the Wiki page for the Watson trade.  Holy crap.

Absolutely, and honestly Watson played a minimal role in them making the playoffs last year. We dodged a bullet on that, but we were ready, willing and eager to be the butt of that joke as well, until it moved to the 100% guarantee.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It wasn't for lack of effort. We tried very hard. We don't deserve any credit for losing the auction we were absolutely trying to win.

Sad part is we actually did end up hurting ourselves with all the restructuring of contracts so we could even make the offer. Then we spent all that money to still suck. It's like finding out the gas station is out of sushi so you buy one of those hot dogs that was put on the roller during spring break of 88'.