• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would you do with our guaranteed top 3 draft pick?

15 hours ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Dude might as well be drawing up plays, which I’m sure he does. Unless you have just the right guys, a 3-4 gets straight exploited in the run. A 4-3 can at least compete if you’ve got at least jag-ish type guys.

This is all just so bad. The offense isn’t as bad as they showed today, but the defense is abysmal in every aspect. Evero can’t draw up a blitz that gets home to save his life. They are all completely lost, which is to be expected, but this is some next level, whatever dignity you regained, is completely shot to shi*. 

I mean we know he was telling Frank what plays to run last season… so would it be a surprise if that was the case on both sides of the ball…. Lol

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Never underestimate how dumb our owner is.
    • people out here crapping on front office decisions and then propose we get daniel jones to save us. incredible.  
    • I don't agree the offensive players were his choice, when his head coach has a total offensive background and given the situation. I view it like... FA, Morgan's job on Offensive guys was probably the nuts and bolts, the mechanics of making the trade or deal or signing happen. Seeing if we could swing it, having discussions about it with Canales, Tilis, and Tepper too no doubt.  He would have done the wheeling and dealing and turning the cards in to make those things happen. But would you ask him or would you ask Canales who is building the offense, to choose offensive players? I mean, Canales all the way for me. Defensive players, Canales probably wouldn't overrule Morgan. Now, it was apparent that he was indulging Evero on some of those acquisitions. But isn't he sort of supposed to collaborate with the coaches in charge of that side of the ball?  Wallace looked not too great yesterday but he was really thrown into a raging fire, so I am not out on him. But I was irritated and dismayed at his seeming lack of disappointment in the loss when I saw his postgame locker room minutes.  I need to see things with Young out of the picture and not influencing every fuging decision.