• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would you do with our guaranteed top 3 draft pick?

Depends how Dalton looks end of the year. If there’s 3 first round QBs just grab one doesn’t matter which it’s all luck anyway. If there’s no QBs with a first round grade and we decide to keep Dalton then trade back and rebuild the defense 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

BPA every round, and not based on our own scouting departments. I mean any network, local TV station, or YouTuber’s rankings will do better 

Not a bad plan actually.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

BPA every round, and not based on our own scouting departments. I mean any network, local TV station, or YouTuber’s rankings will do better 

Virtually all of them were saying Bryce too. Never understood it. Like how can everyone collectively just completely ignore all of the glaring physical limitations? None of them would've been stuck on for a 240 pound or a 5'8" WR who ran a 4.8. So why did they do that for Bryce Young?

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Virtually all of them were saying Bryce too. Never understood it. Like how can everyone collectively just completely ignore all of the glaring physical limitations? None of them would've been stuck on for a 240 pound or a 5'8" WR who ran a 4.8. So why did they do that for Bryce Young?

My issue wasn’t necessarily the height, but his happy feet in the pocket. He plays like he doesn’t trust the line at all and it leads to sacks. 

second issue was arm strength 

third was his playing weight. 

why I had him ranked behind AR and Stroud and had him ranked similarly to Levis. 

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

its a mystery man.. truly.

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

My issue wasn’t necessarily the height, but his happy feet in the pocket. He plays like he doesn’t trust the line at all and it leads to sacks. 

second issue was arm strength 

third was his playing weight. 

why I had him ranked behind AR and Stroud and had him ranked similarly to Levis. 

They guy played at bama.. they don't produce good QBs.. yet he was fawned all over on.