• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

rodeo

Just now, AggieLean said:

It’s going to get picked off. He doesn’t have the zip on the ball to make it

He should have had atleast 2 picks in the last drive. You saw in that little bit of time why he had no business being the first pick. Bad vision, pocket awareness, no arm strength to make certain throws. anybody thinking he would have done better today has no knowledge or aspects of football. Those people get shut out in discussions.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

He should have had atleast 2 picks in the last drive. You saw in that little bit of time why he had no business being the first pick. Bad vision, pocket awareness, no arm strength to make certain throws. anybody thinking he would have done better today has no knowledge or aspects of football. Those people get shut out in discussions.

The panthers are cursed.. period.

11 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Well I don’t think this is a performance Andy thing at all. It just tells me we weren’t putting out fluff pieces about Bryce, we were serious about letting him sit and learn and getting another shot down the road. 

andy is def the starter still, this is just a blowout so get your QB out the game 

I get that, but surely they can’t really think Bryce is still the guy ( of the future). That’s what I’m concerned about, they will continue to think he has it when he doesn’t. 

Just now, The Lobo said:

I understand what you mean, but their chicken critters are unreal.

As an appetizer or a side I can see it, just not as an entree.

Mind you, I think the best thing Longhorn Steakhouse has to offer is their parmesan crusted chicken

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I get that, but surely they can’t really think Bryce is still the guy ( of the future). That’s what I’m concerned about, they will continue to think he has it when he doesn’t. 

This will be Tepper driven and if it isn’t fire them all. Only idiots would believe there is something to salvedge. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, strato said:

This will be Tepper driven and if it isn’t fire them all. Only idiots would believe there is something to salvedge. 

Tepper still needs to let a true football guy some on and rebuild the entire operation.

My current vote for that is Will McClay.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

He was never going to be that good 

Oh, I know that but there was a whole lot of hopium getting smoked in here after the Raiders game. I enjoyed the win but I’m still pretty certain we’ll finish close to where we did last year.