• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

rodeo

Just now, Silent Majority said:

Tepper has ruined this franchise. It might be over. Move it to Portland or England or some sht.

Yes time for us to start over, take this cancer somewhere else

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

The game plan was likely that they knew that they needed to score and move the ball because the defense wasn’t gonna stop much. 

That might be the plan for several upcoming games...

Edited by Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

The game plan was likely that they knew that they needed to score and move the ball because the defense wasn’t gonna stop much. Now that they’re behind they have little to no choice but throw the ball.

Well, I’ve only been half watching it.  Gameplan seemed like a bunch of repetitive bullshit routes early on.   O gameplan wasn’t good before it got out to hand. 

One dude game to play.  Chubba.  All went downhilll when he sat a series and they inserted Miles Sanders 

• Pie 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I said earlier today I have no problem with that as it was need, but i feel like if you have to spend that much money on 2 guards then you probably think your QB needs it that much. Sad reality is bryce was still horrible. 
    • I thought about this a lot watching the game today. We got whooped by a team that was just way more talented than us overall and was largely because we traded a poo load of compensation with them to just to get bryce. It's a agonizing feeling and like you said it just seems like bryce hasn't took it seriously enough. He didn't give 2 shits about not playing in the pre season and obviously didn't rationalize just how bad he has been cuz he was surprised he got benched.  It's just infuriating and knowing it sets you back for years is hard enough. It's a lot easier watching other teams make these horrible decisions. 
    • Ugh, here we go again. People need to stop falling for the Heisman/College hype and thinking he'll have the same type of impact in the NFL, because he won't (and side note, he's probably not even the Heisman favorite anymore, the kid from Boise State is going to put up numbers that are too good to not give him the award). Let's get this out of the way first, he will NOT be a full time 2 way player in the NFL, it's just not possible.  He can either be a full time WR or a full time CB who then gets maybe 5-10 snaps on offense a game to see if he can break off a big play. Once you remove the two way factor from him, he's just a great CB prospect and a very good WR prospect, but he's not a generational prospect on either side of the ball on it's own. If he decides to be a full time CB, I'm not against drafting him because it's a need. But if he decides to be a WR, there is no circumstance where he can be taken over T-Mac.  He'll be more of a slot WR in the NFL due to his size, particularly his slim frame.  T-Mac on the other hand is a true elite outside WR prospect, and those just don't grow on trees, there's only a small handful of players in the NFL with his size, hands, and speed/agility combination. To me, that's the differentiator when comparing Hunter to T-Mac as a WR.  If he was a plodding big WR, like Kelvin Benjamin was, it obviously changes things, but he's not, he has more than enough speed and agility to his game that when combined with his 6'5" frame, it's a no brainer for me, he's going to be WR #1 on every team's board. For Hunter, there is nothing wrong with being a true generational collegiate talent and just a very good to great NFL prospect, and being able to separate the two when evaluating him for the NFL is very important. I'm not bashing him (looking at you Cam), but I'm just being realistic about what he will be in the NFL, which is a potential Top 10 CB, but not a Top 10 WR, but like one of the best #2 guys in the NFL or a mid to low end #1