• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

rodeo

Just now, t96 said:

Not sure what point you’re trying to make? 10 catches across 4 games is not a lot. And what is the yardage/TDs?

That’s my point that’s impressive as hell . After today it look worse but i love Jaycee he our best player even with a healthy d brown . That’s just my unpopular opinion tho 

• Beer 1

Just now, 33inNC said:

Fug this franchise. We are seeing it all play out in front of us, we sold our franchise for a QB who doesn't even have the required physical skills to play in the NFL. 

This is bordering on comical now. 

It’s the Fitterer bowl. It’s basically the Panthers (team he built) versus the Bears (where he sent our trash). It’s funny that we would would take each individual piece of that trade over Young now:

2023 pick 9, 2023 2nd rounder, 2024 pick 1, DJ Moore and 2025 pick 33.

Somehow we traded it all. SMH.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

He wanted these players. We cut and traded and let walk good players.

Every off-season since he's been here we've heard how we're signing 'his guys', we're drafting 'his guys'. Well, 'his guys' are fuging bums!

They gave him a miniscule budget and told him to make it work - so he picked up players from the absolute bottom of the bargain bin that had played for him before. 

You don't think he actually wants his starting LBs to be Thompson and Jewell, right? I can't even name the starting DL, they're that poor. 

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

They gave him a miniscule budget and told him to make it work - so he picked up players from the absolute bottom of the bargain bin that had played for him before. 

You don't think he actually wants his starting LBs to be Thompson and Jewell, right? I can't even name the starting DL, they're that poor. 

Whatever, run defense for him. Maybe you'll teach him somehting.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Oh okay, so now Evero has no say. Okay, cool, cool. Totally.

Ejiro Evero talks about Panthers’ familiar free-agent signings (usatoday.com)

Yeah.  He got guys he wanted within the structure and budget we were operating under.   

we went into the season knowing we had zero pass rush and were questionable across the board.  Evero being able to have influence of which items in the discount bin he preferred….isn’t roster control.

Dan Morgan went into the season with this roster.  The plan was to get the O out of the gutter.  If they did that….the D was always setup to be the fall guy. 

• Pie 1