• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

rodeo

Just now, Waldo said:

Weren't these the same safeties people here were touting as a position of strength? Scott and Fuller have looked terrible.

They are so fuging bad. They can't tackle, they get lost in coverage, they fuging suck.

• Beer 1

Your RB is running at 5 yards a clip. things are getting out of control and you desperately need to slow it down to gather yourself and give your defense a break, and you completely abandon the run…. 

And everyone on the halftime show is straight laughing at us. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

We have a backup defense. Offense has to produce points or we lose every game. Plain and simple

Ask yourself why Canales planned a game manager offense and leaned on Everos ability to call a game to make Caleb Williams mess up. Everos been trying to sneak players around to hide on Willaims and it's signs of a horrible defensive mind

1 minute ago, 33inNC said:

I'm with you. I never want to see his punk ass on our sideline again. I know we fell for the ruse, but it is his deception and refusal to compete at the combine that got us here. 

You gotta get rid of all that bad mojo from making that horrible decision. FA money and picks all spent to help this dude who has done nothing but poo the bed all the way to the bench. It's a start.  But him being on the sideline while we get gashed over and over just pisses me off. 

• Beer 1