• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

rodeo

2 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

I don’t want to ignore you tho. You’re a decent poster…  you just get irrationally triggered by BY.  

It's just because the physical limitations were so glaringly obvious. Draft prospects usually get nitpicked to death leading up to the draft, especially QBs. But with this guy you had massive red flags flying high everywhere and they were all overlooked by almost everyone. It's one of the most baffling draft stories I can ever recall.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

Bryce will need to have a Delhomme type performance coming off the bench to take the starting QB back.

Coaches game plan and Evero defensive play calls were the worst part of this game, and many players had issues today. Dalton's the most consistent player today in a heap of garbage

• Beer 1

Sanders suck difnt come back on the curl route and then on the swing pass out of backfield stops to try and juje instead of lowering shoulder and getting all the yards he can. Ive never seen so many candy a**** earn the millions you are getting paid.

Just now, The Lobo said:

That will never go away, I cannot believe we put him in the damn game. It’s just causing unnecessary media bs distractions starting on Monday. 

Exactly. Part of me wishes Canales hadn't of did that, but I understand getting Dalton out to prevent a possible injury and the game was over. But he set himself up to get plastered all week by the media about that. Oh well. 

• Pie 1