• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IHOP

jayboogieman

49 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I went to Ihop a couple months ago. The server apologized to me she said your normal waitress is now the cook so I'll be taking your order. Um ok, thanks for the 411. The food was terrible. I asked the server if my wife can go into the kitchen to teach her how to cook eggs. She politely said no. Never again

Waffle House thank me later.

17 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

I went to Ihop a couple months ago. The server apologized to me she said your normal waitress is now the cook so I'll be taking your order. Um ok, thanks for the 411. The food was terrible. I asked the server if my wife can go into the kitchen to teach her how to cook eggs. She politely said no. Never again

You in Winston? Ran into a similar poorly managed/staffed one a few months ago. Hadn't been to one in a few years so I thought why not?

Just a handful of kids in there "working" and they didn't have a clue what they were doing. No adult supervision. They were just hanging out. We might have been the only customers and I think they were annoyed that someone came in. And it wasn't anywhere near closing time. In fact I think that one in Winston is supposed to be 24 hours.

Yeah...I'll take waffle House. I actually did yesterday driving back from Florida. Coffee didn't taste like usual waffle House coffee for some reason. Not quite as good as usual but overall still good breakfast food.

On 10/9/2024 at 9:31 AM, rayzor said:

You in Winston? Ran into a similar poorly managed/staffed one a few months ago. Hadn't been to one in a few years so I thought why not?

Just a handful of kids in there "working" and they didn't have a clue what they were doing. No adult supervision. They were just hanging out. We might have been the only customers and I think they were annoyed that someone came in. And it wasn't anywhere near closing time. In fact I think that one in Winston is supposed to be 24 hours.

Yeah...I'll take waffle House. I actually did yesterday driving back from Florida. Coffee didn't taste like usual waffle House coffee for some reason. Not quite as good as usual but overall still good breakfast food.

No I was at the North Charleston location.  Poor service is rampant down here. It's like were still in Covid. Poor food, poor service and dirty restaurants are the norm now unless you go to Chik fil a. That chicken joint is always clean, great service and fresh food.