• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marquis Haynes is back

Jackie Lee

1 minute ago, OnlyPantherFaninMaine said:

Had a pretty bad injury if I remember correctly but was always impressed with his speed rush. That pass rush needs all the help it can get. Glad he’s back and getting another opportunity to have an impact. 

He's the only one that has speed as a factor. The rest are bull rush type guys.

2 minutes ago, Steves89 said:

Hope he works out. I liked him. I always felt like he had potential but never quite got there.

I mean, he was always "there" in my estimation---basically he was as good as he was going to get, which is probably B-level. He was never supposed to be an A-list guy. He's probably the best that we can hope for at the moment. 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, TD alt said:

I mean, he was always "there" in my estimation---basically he was as good as he was going to get, which is probably B-level. He was never supposed to be an A-list guy. He's probably the best that we can hope for at the moment. 

Yup. He had a moment here and there but has otherwise had a very nondescript career. He made it to year 7 though, lot of players don't last that long.

• Pie 1