• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Football: Bucs @ Falcons

restNChrist

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I can't throw the towel in on Williams just because he is only 4 games into his career. I do think he would be better served being behind a vet for at least a season like Maye is. 

It's just a devil you know versus devil you don't argument with Fields and Williams.

He isn't the kind to sit behind someone. He is a legend in his own mind. That guy is who the Cam haters saw in Cam without the positives. I wanted to give him a chance because of Cam and that angle but he is a giant douche.

9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He isn't the kind to sit behind someone. He is a legend in his own mind. That guy is who the Cam haters saw in Cam without the positives. I wanted to give him a chance because of Cam and that angle but he is a giant douche.

I don't really see him the same way nor do I see his perceived ego issues as being as detrimental as most. Plenty of these guys are nutters, it only matters when you can't play. That part is TBD.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sam Darnold is gonna lead the Vikings to the SB. Open your eyes he's the best QB in the NFC.

I will not tolerate any Sam Darnold slander.

You said he was gonna take Brock Purdy's job last year and win the Super Bowl MVP. 

21 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

You said he was gonna take Brock Purdy's job last year and win the Super Bowl MVP. 

Lies!

I said they should have went with Darnold over Purdy as the starter. I never said he was gonna take his job sir.

Stop clowning around X-Clown

3 hours ago, Waldo said:

He definitely puts off that vibe. Not sure if that's the reality or not.

• Beer 1