• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears week

Jackie Lee

1 hour ago, NAS said:

I think both things can be be true.  With Derrick Brown out for the year, we're not getting much push by DL in passing downs.  Evero's adjustment seems to  be to rely more on scheme and coverage.  I think even if he has time, Caleb will be forced to make the short to intermediate throws.  Carolina will be looking to eliminate any big play opportunities and won't blitz much.  

Then again, they may choose to blitz more since Caleb is a rookie. Should be a good matchup on Sunday.  

I don't really know what to expect, the middle of the line is a mess so anything can happen. If I was Carolina, I would definitely be sending blitzers to confuse the center and guards. They have not done well blocking stunts.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Bearzzz said:

I don't really know what to expect, the middle of the line is a mess so anything can happen. If I was Carolina, I would definitely be sending blitzers to confuse the center and guards. They have not done well blocking stunts.

Yep. Evero is gonna have to scheme pressure and confuse the rookie QB with pre vs post snap reads. 

3 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

We're winning this week.  We won't have many wins, but this week will be one of them.

If shaq, dbrown, fuller, turlte, jewell, where healthy id agree. Theres just isnt depth to replace those average(not brown) starters. Its a major down grade.

Does anyone know rookie QBs vs evero record is??

I feel that the only way panthers pull this out, the bears have very good defense that silent. They are better than chargers and bungals....it comes down to evero vs williams.