• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears week

Jackie Lee

Anyone else feel like Andy goes off this weekend? Yes, bears D and all of that. 

320 22 for 31 3TDs 1 pick. 

I just want to beat the brakes off a team this year and keep their point total less than 10 so it accurately reflects the true bludgeoning that actually occurred. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Anyone else feel like Andy goes off this weekend? Yes, bears D and all of that. 

320 22 for 31 3TDs 1 pick. 

I just want to beat the brakes off a team this year and keep their point total less than 10 so it accurately reflects the true bludgeoning that actually occurred. 

I really doubt we keep them under 10, Caleb likes to run around and try to create and our pass rush sucks.

I do think we can win the game though.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I really doubt we keep them under 10, Caleb likes to run around and try to create and our pass rush sucks.

with how our defense is playing, this could be the game Caleb submits his bid for OROTY. 

It's a winnable game and it's a lose able game. If the Panthers can't get the passrush going against that oline and QB then it's not coming. If the Bears can't put up points against this D then they are still picking top 10 again too. A bad sign is them running well against us, they only got over 100 yards last week against the Rams. The Panthers should be able to run well in this game, only the Texans didn't eclipse 100 yards against them.

Should be a fun football game with 2 not good teams. 

• Beer 1

47 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Ironically, that may be a good thing.  With a rookie qb who runs like he does, might be better off if we don't force him to scramble much.  

• Beer 2