• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Dalton is a top 5 QB so far

NAS

9 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Also, it’s not obvious from the graphic shown but Young is actually represented. He’s just off the chart in the negative to the bottom left…

Those two games he played might have been the worst two-game stretch of QB play in league history, no hyperbole. Using the eye test it would be hard for me to say otherwise.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sam Darnold gonna fug around and win MVP.

And I'm I'm gonna fug around and bring back my old post saying we should have kept Sam Darnold as QB.

Dalton is balling tho. I like him.

I always said Darnold was better than people thought here. I'm glad to see him doing so well.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

it's a lot easier to play QB when you have the best WR in the game on the field. 

but Sam Darnold has to get to the 2nd half of the season.  Or really the middle of the season.  At this time in Carolina.....Panther fans were calling for him to win MVP.  

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

it's a lot easier to play QB when you have the best WR in the game on the field. 

but Sam Darnold has to get to the 2nd half of the season.  Or really the middle of the season.  At this time in Carolina.....Panther fans were calling for him to win MVP.  

A lot of people are going to see that Darnold is riding an unsustainable luck streak. If you do a deep dive in the stats, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Same with watching games live. He is about 4-6 INT's short of what he should be at.