• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trevin Wallace funny story

Martin

1 hour ago, Seltzer said:

Shaq going down sucks b/c he was playing really well, but I'm 100% onboard with letting Wallace start going forward.

The goal for the defense should be to try to improve & compete in spite of the injuries, but also with an eye towards next season.

I'm hopeful Canales can do much of what John Fox did in his 1st 2 seasons, but in reverse.

2002: Drafted Julius Peppers, rebuilt the defense

2003: Signed Jake Delhomme & Stephen Davis to complete the rebuild of the offense

Not saying we're going to be in the SB next year, but I think with how well the offensive rebuild has went, we should be in playoff contention next season if we're able to make the necessary improvements on defense through the draft & FA

I was just realizing a similarity between Canales and Fox. They both came in resetting the standards for player expectations and telling them about it so they can get to work.