• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I took nine grams of shrooms about a week ago and just came out of it

electro's horse

3 hours ago, electro's horse said:

You think you take the shrooms because you want to, or because the shrooms want you to?

Internet is again, but here’s a Twitter thread if anyone is interested. 

https://x.com/formerlyfiz/status/1841450759818199418?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Don’t ask questions, you will only get answers…

The night where a hurricane was hitting early the next day, I sat on the porch drinking and stormwatching.

A guy had given me a sack of mushrooms and told me how much to take. I wasn't really keen on the psychedelics after swearing off in my 20s.

So I gave them to my friend who was with me, and he kept eating them. I kept telling him what I been told he kept telling me don't worry about it. I passed out finally just whipped and got up and we had water everywhere ( barely got the vehicles out in time) - no one knew what had happened to him, people were calling around looking for him.

He had gone to our friend's house, taken his pickup (without asking, he knew where the keys were), loaded a frozen Margarita machine in the back and taken off through the storm to Wilmington, where he had booked it for a festival or something. That's one of his things... 

And made it and made it back. He didn't want to take his rig which is a small SUV and a 5x8 trailer because of the wind. 

People do weird poo on those things. 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1

18 hours ago, strato said:

He had gone to our friend's house, taken his pickup (without asking, he knew where the keys were), loaded a frozen Margarita machine in the back and taken off through the storm to Wilmington, where he had booked it for a festival or something. That's one of his things... 

that's perfectly understandable shroom logic 

• Beer 1

On 10/3/2024 at 1:21 AM, pamlicopanther said:

In fact.....I want to come join you and go on a "mission" until after November 5th.

Now that I think about it....may want to delay that until a few months into 2025 as who knows what kind of craziness is going to happen.

So.....please save me the really good stuff

I dont know you, but feel you should know........ its been said too many times by too many people, but when........ Just anyone that cares better have a great immune system come 25 and what going to happen has already started.