• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Painful stat from last nights DET game

Toolbox

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I wish this was fact but since we have rejected other teams interests in obtaining Young. I think they may think he may eventually turn around. 

IMO trade him while here is interest. 

Yes, if he ever sees the field for us again what little value he has will be totally gone.

12 hours ago, Toolbox said:

He should be gone already imo

Doesn't it hurt the cap more to just cut him today? Doesn't it make sense from a money standpoint to keep him right there standing on the sidelines as a cheerleader to high five Dalton when he leads the offense to a score?

I could be mistaken but to cut Bryce means we actually come out in some sort of cap trouble before June? Like it would be simply stupid to and cause us more problems? If anything happens to Dalton we could get anyone to run the offense before Bryce. Bryce does not ever have to play another snap again for the team but he still shouldn't be cut before off-season from what I was reading.