• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Painful stat from last nights DET game

Toolbox

19 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

I’ve been married 25 years and when in a disagreement, she can sequentially pull poo out over that period like it happened yesterday. Respectfully agree to disagree but closure is a myth IMO. 

That's why so many archaeologists are women. They're just natural at digging up the past.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, strato said:

This is football, not female spouse behavior. Ahh, maybe it is. And this poo goes both ways. 

I'm working hard towards 'if there isn't any SH there won't be any IT".

Apologies for the spousal reference as I was hoping to add clarity to my point.

From a spousal standpoint though, if I start with the SH approach there will certainly be a lot of IT that follows. The Huddle seems to abide by that same methodology. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Apologies for the spousal reference as I was hoping to add clarity to my point.

From a spousal standpoint though, if I start with the SH approach there will certainly be a lot of IT that follows. The Huddle seems to abide by that same methodology. 

I mean, it's largely a good way to live. All good. I wasn't pointing fingers at you. 

fug Bryce Young and his feelings. I hope he is reading this. Bryce needs to retire and offer back every penny he made off this team from his scam.

I would contact the police department or the FBI and file a report. Bryce and his dad has scammed millions of dollars from this franchise. Father and son should spend at least 6 years in federal prison.  

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

My point is that you're going to do what you're going to do no matter what your point is. So, do whatever you want.

Thanks. I responded to that "assholes" thing. I didn't start the thread and I understand why you might not love it, but I thought it went personal which will get my blood pressure active.