• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Panthers signing former 1st round pick CB

16 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

This is not a pass rusher

Not too many of those available for cheap considering our cap situation. It'll be a draft / free agency priority I'm sure. 

Hopefully Wonnum and Barno add to that once healthy. 

In the interim seems like they're taking fliers on guys that have the size / athleticism pedigree and looking to cement this group heading into next year. Horn and Jackson, have been a nice duo so far.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

You can never have enough CBs. This guy had a 1st round pedigree, maybe our coaches can get something out of him. Worth taking a chance on him for sure.

Well it's not really DB that is getting decimated with injuries, so it's a little bit of a head scratcher.

Maybe switching to a 3-2-6 defense??

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well it's not really DB that is getting decimated with injuries, so it's a little bit of a head scratcher.

Maybe switching to a 3-2-6 defense??

At this point they are trying to find talent wherever they can. If they can find someone legit to play alongside JC then I'm all for it. Probably easier to find disparate talent at the CB position than LB or DE

10 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

At this point they are trying to find talent wherever they can. If they can find someone legit to play alongside JC then I'm all for it. Probably easier to find disparate talent at the CB position than LB or DE

I mean, The King Of Pop has played quite well. Troy Hill has been struggling somewhat. Maybe they want an upgrade there.