• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Panthers signing former 1st round pick CB

1 minute ago, strato said:

Dane Jackson? 

Hey, remember, it's a big man's game. 

Maybe we're running a 56 defense or something.

Panthers have cursed me with all the DJ names, J last names, and former players, totally unfair to someone with 8th grade spelling and grammar level!111!!!

Someone or two must be in trade talks. Just seems too too heavy. Horn, ........o boy.. Jackson?, and Hill have played good enough given the pass rush is nearly 0. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Panthers have cursed me with all the DJ names, J last names, and former players, totally unfair to someone with 8th grade spelling and grammar level!111!!!

Someone or two must be in trade talks. Just seems too too heavy. Horn, ........o boy.. Jackson?, and Hill have played good enough given the pass rush is nearly 0. 

What gets me is the Dante, Diontae, D'onta, all this creative spelling. KISS.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, strato said:

What gets me is the Dante, Diontae, D'onta, all this creative spelling. KISS.

I cheat the system most times and use nicknames. But you have no clue at the length my brain goes. I can know I typed a "word" and see the "word". Guess what the word isnt there..... or I get hung up on were, where, went, when, which, even who and how, do and did, get switched at times. Then "s" "y" "ing"at the end of words forgetaboutit.  Did I mention my dyslexia?? I break goggle on regular, you know its bad when goggle doesnt even know..... too much head trauma.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I cheat the system most times and use nicknames. But you have no clue at the length my brain goes. I can know I typed a "word" and see the "word". Guess what the word isnt there..... or I get hung up on were, where, went, when, which, even who and how, do and did, get switched at times. Then "s" "y" "ing"at the end of words forgetaboutit.  Did I mention my dyslexia?? I break goggle on regular, you know its bad when goggle doesnt even know..... too much head trauma.

I read okay but type dyslexic lol. All the time. 

• Beer 1

Farley is big (over 200lbs) and long (6’2 or 6’3) and fast low 4.3s. I even saw a 4.2 something somewhere but i’m not sure if that was an official time. He was very raw coming out of VT and got hurt and stayed hurt more or less and never really was able to get his foot in the door at Tenn.  If he stays healthy and develops on the PS without getting plucked we may have something there next year. 

But he won’t rush the passer or help us in the second level this year. 

Edited by Iceup