• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Panthers signing former 1st round pick CB

Could never stay healthy. If he was just the healthy college version, he would never have made it to us. I hope the meds came back clear. He was a project when he came out. Unfortunately his #1 trait was that raw physical size/quickness and with all the injuries idk if it's all there. 

I doubt he comes in and gives great play early. He's a guy that should tend to work against bigger WRS and stay the hell away from shifty fast ones. He had a knack of getting beat deep at VT, but was lights out if you didn't challenge him deep.

Rooting for a fellow hokie though.

• Pie 1

I thought he was going to be an annual pro-bowler, just a big fan of his profile and he seemed to tackle which is rare for CBs. Sucks about injuries.

I do find it odd about how they are going so CB heavy, 2 of the wavier claimed CB have not been active. The 5th rounder has been inactive a couple times too. 

Dante Jackson is due back.

I hope hes sticks around for the 2025 season. 

• Beer 2

12 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I thought he was going to be an annual pro-bowler, just a big fan of his profile and he seemed to tackle which is rare for CBs. Sucks about injuries.

I do find it odd about how they are going so CB heavy, 2 of the wavier claimed CB have not been active. The 5th rounder has been inactive a couple times too. 

Dante Jackson is due back.

I hope hes sticks around for the 2025 season. 

Dane Jackson? 

Hey, remember, it's a big man's game. 

Maybe we're running a 56 defense or something.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• It’s a tough call. I love the guy’s game and it’s really difficult to find a player who can do what he does…. But it’s almost like ptsd. We have a history of getting roasted with overpaying 1 year wonders and it ends up setting us back.  On the flip side, we have the chance to have 3 really, really good receivers for the first time since…. 2003…  Dude goes across the middle and is not shy of contact. His YAC is impressive.  priority numero uno of the offseason is locking Andy up for at least 2-3 years. Critical for developing Mingo and XL. I really want Thielen back. Is there room for Johnson to stay with what he’ll demand?  Either way, I’m really enjoying the ride and do trust Morgan. I’m being patient with his additions. Thus far, not a peep from Tep which is refreshing. 
    • Cam is the one who said Sheduer doesn’t have single win in college football to hang his hat on….and that essentially all the Sanders talk is being overblown.  Talk like you do. He also said people don’t like Sheduer…..they like Hunter (which like the first statement, is again, true)  Sheduer big timed Cam over what he said….and it’s why Ochocinco, Shannon Sharpe, etc all talked about THAT too after the game and pointed it out.  So are guys like Ochocinco, Sharpe making that up too?   Team Sanders is a bunch of crybabies hanging on to every word said about them.  Two examples of that this week. Sheduer dissing Cam and Hunter having to dress out different than all his teammates in warmups.  The Sanders team isn’t likable to most.  Most see through what they are.  Even your boy Cam is explaining that reality to you.  You just refuse to accept that exists.  now we can talk about teams that will actually have a shot to matter and actually get in the playoffs….like the best team in the ACC Clemson Tigers and then the 2nd best team….the never have done anything in the ACC Miami Hurricanes from now on lol
    • Wurds r stoopid. U no what I meane. All u spellin champs can suk my tow jam.