• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers lose, but there’s a different vibe since Andy Dalton replaced Bryce Young –– The Athletic

MRenshaw

3 hours ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

I know it's mid-week, but what are your early thoughts with Chicago? Looks like the Bears are 3.5 point favorites. 

Not being biased, but I actually thought that should be reverse. Their offense is really struggling. Their defense is above average. 

Their defense is the best we've faced this season, so that will be interesting. Their offense I have no clue, but they're going up against one of, if not the worst, defense in the NFL so that might be the difference.

11 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Competence, like incompetence, is contagious.

Absolutely it is. Canales talks all the time about setting a standard. Who have we had that ran that line by people? Maybe Fox with his not tough enough line. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

42 minutes ago, strato said:

Well the Bears fuging up the 2025 2nd would ease it a little I guess. And after that we are paid off. 
But we have to watch CJ play for however many years and it won’t stop.

I have felt good about Canales since we hired him and that would not have happened if Bryce would have not gotten the other coaches fired.

So if Canales is the guy, it is a great booby prize. 

Any way you look at it each pick could have been something more than Bryce. It's not a great way of looking at it but getting it ALL behind us would sure help.

Just getting a good HC and building something good would be the cure. We are going to have high draft picks again and they need more than projects. I was less then enthusiastic about DC as a hire but he has shown enough for me to wait and cheer for him. I really like him righting his ship after 2 games, that's when he earned some patience from me vs just being the noob to be brought in to fix Young. He has a lot left to prove and like most of the roster he needs to show improvement. DM too.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1