• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer: Panthers WR’s possibilities for Chiefs

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Adam sure.

If they want Johnson they better be giving up that 1st Rd pick. The moment we trade Johnson to KC he's gonna be an all pro playing with Mahomes. We don't need that happening.

I see this point, however if you are a 4-5 win team in cap hell, devoid of talent and can get a 2nd for the 1 year rental u got for a 6th I think you consider it. Its gonna he hard to resign him in the off season.  

• Pie 2

This happened a lot last year, because we suck the media and fans on social media just think, “oh they don’t need these guys, they suck”. That’s bs, we have to start keeping our good players. Thelien, I sorta understand, he’s older and wants a ring, but Johnson, no way. It’s time to start building this team. 

19 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Adam sure.

If they want Johnson they better be giving up that 1st Rd pick. The moment we trade Johnson to KC he's gonna be a all pro playing with Mahomes. We don't need that happening.

I agree on this, nothing less than a first to KC because he will ball out there. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

This happened a lot last year, because we suck the media and fans on social media just think, “oh they don’t need these guys, they suck”. That’s bs, we have to start keeping our good players. Thelien, I sorta understand, he’s older and wants a ring, but Johnson, no way. It’s time to start building this team. 

You need to find out if he would stay. 

We have an elite Oline, a QB who can get him the ball, and a coach who has designed the offense around him being the #1 guy... other than an extension, what more could he want?

Trading DJ would be stupid for both sides IMHO... 

Theilen for a day 3 pick seems reasonable for both sides

The Panthers should be selling off all expiring contracts 

The same crap I’ve been saying for years. Said we should’ve traded Luvu last year but instead he walked and we got nothing 

We’re not winning this year and Schefter reported earlier that Johnson isn’t coming back here so he needs to be traded. I’d imagine a 4th rounder. Gone are the days where teams are giving up 2’s for rentals 

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

The Panthers should be selling off all expiring contracts 

The same crap I’ve been saying for years. Said we should’ve traded Luvu last year but instead he walked and we got nothing 

We’re not winning this year and Schefter reported earlier that Johnson isn’t coming back here so he needs to be traded. I’d imagine a 4th rounder. Gone are the days where teams are giving up 2’s for rentals 

A 4th for Diontae sounds like something Fitterer might agree to. No thanks.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1