• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF

TarHeel69

16 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I’ll always love me some Levis but it’s becoming increasingly clear he doesn’t have it between the ears to match the physical talent. He’s probably done being a starter after this season. 

Looks like the only legit QB out of last years draft is Stroud. Richardson is still so raw and ironically for being the most physically gifted dude, he is injury prone. Don't know if he'll ever reach his potential. I think Levis was drafted where his talent is, 2nd round, and his play is proving it. 

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I’ll always love me some Levis but it’s becoming increasingly clear he doesn’t have it between the ears to match the physical talent. He’s probably done being a starter after this season. 

This was known from the start.

At least he got his Mayo commerical. He will be out of the league in 3 years. You can't get far in this league without the IQ.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Just saw this RIP Pete Rose. He was my dads favorite player.

Watchinh this game is hard. Both teams here need Bryce Young to save them. 

About 15 years ago, I spoke to Rose on the phone about Tommy Helms, the Reds' all star second basemen that was traded to Houston in a move that formed the big Red Machine.  Larry (Tommy's brother) and my father were friends, and Larry gave me the bat Tommy used in the 1968 all-star game in Houston when he was a Red.  When I mentioned Tommy and Larry to Rose, he shouted "Paw Creek!!!"  and proceeded to tell me how he used to visit Tommy and Larry and how they used to raise hell in Charlotte.  He even knew Larry's nickname (Pappa Bear or something like that--I forgot it specifically, but he knew it).  Larry later gave me a signed Pete Rose hat, baseball, etc. I never mentioned the hall of fame or the scandal to Rose--and I think he really appreciated talking about something else.

• Pie 2

45 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This was known from the start.

At least he got his Mayo commerical. He will be out of the league in 3 years. You can't get far in this league without the IQ.

When I saw him in college I always thought he looked like he'd be the bad version of Sam Darnold.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Looks like the only legit QB out of last years draft is Stroud. Richardson is still so raw and ironically for being the most physically gifted dude, he is injury prone. Don't know if he'll ever reach his potential. I think Levis was drafted where his talent is, 2nd round, and his play is proving it. 

Ive seen one rumor with stump legs about in the off-season trading levis for young and a 5th. Titans staff is upset with levis and its gotten to the public. Brian was due in the queen for a 2nd visit, but titans offered the job to him. So there maybe some smoke to this trade.....