• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers open practice window for 5 injured players

1 minute ago, pantherdad said:

Once upon a time, I said the same thing about Luke Kuechly

Well at least luke had his ACL.

It comes down to lots of factors and i dont believe in forcing picks. Theres a huge hole at the OLB, more than one. Its clowny and street guys. That had hubbard, sanders, and blackshear. 

It honestly felt the 2024 draft was for 2025. early showcase for the shaq replacement is coming soon....

I need to see Brooks healthy and on the field for a few games and I'll begin the analysis of the pick.

Until then all I can do is wait.

Arguments for having gone another direction with that pick can be made. But I would argue as of right now looking at the overall state of our defense as a whole another rookie on the d line would have a negligible impact at this point in time. We'd still be getting lit up.

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

I need to see Brooks healthy and on the field for a few games and I'll begin the analysis of the pick.

Until then all I can do is wait.

Arguments for having gone another direction with that pick can be made. But I would argue as of right now looking at the overall state of our defense as a whole another rookie on the d line would have a negligible impact at this point in time. We'd still be getting lit up.

I honestly thought he was the best RB in the draft. Just carolina was not player for him, given the needs and value. The RB is lower than the safety market, derrick henry was signed for 2 years at 16 million. Many others cases, but panthers used a prime spot on guy that may not play half the year with 3 other guys already here. just bad management.

It only makes sense if he goes prime jamaal charles. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Can’t believe we took an injured RB over any D-line help. He won’t make any difference behind Chuba

Which D-lineman would you have picked at that spot that's making a big difference on his team right now?

10 minutes ago, BullCityP said:

Which D-lineman would you have picked at that spot that's making a big difference on his team right now?

kris jenkins tackled hubbard with cobrett and he only had one hand on the 4th down GL stop....

Marshawn Kneeland was the pick for me and thats with keeping the two 5th rounders and staying at 52. 

kool-aid if you remain at 39th. 

Edited by Basbear

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

kris jenkins tackled hubbard with cobrett and he only had one hand on the 4th down GL stop....

Marshawn Kneeland was the pick for me and thats with keeping the two 5th rounders and staying at 52. 

kool-aid if you remain at 39th. 

Kneeland has 8 tackles 0 sacks. Kool-aid isn't even starting, Jenkins has 2 tackles 0 sacks. Our guy hasn't even played and is making the same impact of the guys you named lol. Getting the best RB in the draft but having to wait 5-6 weeks for him to play isn't bad at all.