• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we attempt to extend Diontae this season?

Panthercougar68

Except, please show me those words. I don't see that he said that, all I see is the writer saying that he said it. 

We have the same quote we have seen about he's a Panther etc etc. Let's look at it:

“I can't control some of the stuff they put out there,” Johnson said. “I can only just come in and here and continue to be the player I have been since I got here in April. I'm not really worried about it. Whatever happens, happens. I'm locked in with the Panthers right now.”

That is what is in the article. Then there is Canales saying this:

Panthers coach Dave Canales did his best to quell the trade rumors at his news conference.

“My job is to do the best things to put the best 11 guys out there,” Canales said. "We love the guys that are developing in the progression that we have, so I don't see that happening.”

fuging 'journalists' these days. This is not accurate reporting. No attribution to the claims made within. Print it though....