• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we attempt to extend Diontae this season?

Panthercougar68

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Sanders thought it was a diss sure. He still dapped him up and said he would talk in private. There is no beef
    • I’m not sure Allar declares unless he is projected to be a top pick. I’m leaning towards a bridge QB with a mid to late round project one like maybe Donovan Smith (yeah he is starting off rough this year).
    • You are making your own conversation.  With this hate each other to the core comedy.   I just pointed out a thin skinned QB dissed Cam.   as Cam said on his podcast today, after describing the actual diss….which he said was real and not a media creation.   He even said it was initially awkward with Hunter, because Hunter was joking around right after Sheduer dissed him lol.  Cam described it as a one way beef.  And basically echoed other formers greats about this thin skinned generation.   Now you are spinning it as fake content creation lol.  No, Cam simply made repeated criticisms about a dude that keeps showing up on everyone’s TV that were frankly basic/obvious….and much like you, Sheduer couldn’t handle it.   Deion and his son are big talkers with painfully thin skin.  Which is again, why it’s easy to dislike them.