• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hunt + Lewis >>>> Burns

TheBigKat

The salary going to Hunt and Lewis will provide a far higher yield than Burns. 

Burns was flashy with his spin move

Burns had an awesome gimmick with the spider man crap

But when the game mattered, Burns has never been known to take over a make that difference

While Fitterer fumbled the bag BIG TIME, Morgan did the right thing and traded him to the Giants who's patience with him is already wearing thin

Hunt and Lewis have brought instant credibility to the O-line

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 10.47.36 AM.png

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

My question, why didn't they run behind Hunt with 1st and goal at their 2?  3rd and 4th down were away from him. they ran behind the weaker players. I thought they were weaker, and they failed, so... 

they could set a formation to keep people from loading up his side. they didn't. 

I love linemen and both are good ones but there are some aspects of this resource allocation I am looking at a little sideways. Like we can't get 2 yards in three running plays?

I expected that adding them meant we would be able to get that a yard even when they know it is coming. And that poo didn't happen. 

• Beer 2

Burns is so fast tho…  gets to the spot in record time… but then he whiffs or bounces off the player.  Awful at setting the edge.  The guards have been more impactful in 4 weeks than burns was in the last 4 years. Giants got fleeced in the trade and robbed when they paid him.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

56 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Burns is so fast tho…  gets to the spot in record time… but then he whiffs or bounces off the player.  Awful at setting the edge.  The guards have been more impactful in 4 weeks than burns was in the last 4 years. Giants got fleeced in the trade and robbed when they paid him.  

Burns also gets sealed off by a single TE defending the run

8 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Rams sure missed on making a big mistake in the trade we stupidly declined.  That'll forever haunt us.

Nah… the picks is were like 4 or 5 years out… rams just had a first round pick for 1st time in 7 years. I dunno why that’s not part of the conversation surrounding that proposed trade.   

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Nah… the picks is were like 4 or 5 years out… rams just had a first round pick for 1st time in 7 years. I dunno why that’s not part of the conversation surrounding that proposed trade.   

No they weren't. It was a 23' 2nd, 24' 1st, 25' 1st. That's QB value for a defensive player that wasn't even a top 10 edge overall player. You take that and run as fast as you can every damn time. 

• Pie 2