• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As fans have we unanimously concluded that Bryce Young IS THE PROBLEM

TheBigKat

3 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

The difference is Rhule was the HC, both had talent both played here under a poo HC. We saw competency from Sam once Wilks took over, so slow your roll. 

Wait what did Icege say about people blaming Bryce with the O-line and WR Separation last year? They blocked and got open the first two games this year....Bryce did nothing with it, all the sudden with Dalton the same crew can put up 30 points a game lol.  Dalton threw for 350 against Seattle last year with the same offense Bryce had. I'm glad they didn't sit him early in his career though because it would have just set us back another year waiting on him to learn and improve. Canales has seen all he needs to see. If BY wants another shot starting anywhere he officially has to compete for it and I just dunno if he has the desire, and even if he had that I don't think he's confident in his physical ability to play in the league. 

• Beer 3

You know damned well Canales had already seen. It was so fuging obvious to everyone but his (Young's) defense attorneys and lobbyists.

When Canales took the gig he knew he had to prove something. Job 1. 

He did that by buttressing a weak player with every advantage he could provide, and letting him show who he was. 

Now, one small hurdle to being good is cleared.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, strato said:

You know damned well Canales had already seen. It was so fuging obvious to everyone but his (Young's) defense attorneys and lobbyists.

When Canales took the gig he knew he had to prove something. Job 1. 

He did that by buttressing a weak player with every advantage he could provide, and letting him show who he was. 

Now, one small hurdle to being good is cleared.

Yeah, it's a hell of a thing to expect your new HC to soldier through terrible QB play.

In fairness to our previous coaching staff, that is exactly what Tepper made them do.

It isn't like Dalton wasn't on the roster last season.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

25 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, it's a hell of a thing to expect your new HC to soldier through terrible QB play.

In fairness to our previous coaching staff, that is exactly what Tepper made them do.

It isn't like Dalton wasn't on the roster last season.

every panther fan should personally issue an apology to Frank Reich.   Myself included.  Granted he got a winning lottery ticket for 11 games of work but it was clear he wasnt the problem and he had the right idea about sitting young but was overridden

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

every panther fan should personally issue an apology to Frank Reich.   Myself included.  Granted he got a winning lottery ticket for 11 games of work but it was clear he wasnt the problem and he had the right idea about sitting young but was overridden

He was screwed when he wasn’t allowed to pick his own staff. At least he made a lot of money…

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1